Dear Sir or Madam,
I would like to present the results of my independent research on the Earth Geosphere in the hope of cooperation aimed at forecasting long-term climate change and forecasting earthquakes. Below I present the results of my research:
Summary of Bogdan Góralski research on Earth climate mechanism and earthquakes.
Lets outline the facts found in my research:
-strong correlation significant M> = 7 earthquakes and surface air temperature anomalies in the US in the period 1900-2005,
- solar wind proton density correlated positively with anomalies delta omega-angular velocity of the Earth,
- solar wind proton density correlated negatively with earthquakes,
- anomalies delta omega-Earth angular velocity correlated negatively with earthquakes,
- confirmed relationship of growth of solar wind proton density with changes in the components of x, y Earth's magnetic field in the vicinity of some major earthquakes,
- very strong correlation between LOD and AAM found in international studies,
- explanation of the process of growth and decline in carbon dioxide content in the atmosphere by ocean water chemistry changes caused by the oscillations of the Earth's axis of rotation and the speed of rotation of the Earth,
- strong correlation of earthquakes M> = 7 and anomalies in the concentration of C02 in the atmosphere over the MLO,
- strong negative correlation of earthquakes M> = 7 and SST anomalies in the tropics,
- strong negative correlation of earthquakes M> = 7 and omega delta changes - the angular velocity of the Earth
- strong positive correlation between changes in the angular velocity of the Earth - Delta Omega and SST anomalies in the equatorial zone.
It is believed that the AAM and OAM are one of the reasons for the pole position oscillations and changes in LOD, while AAM and OAM change in the rhythm of the Earth's axis position, forced by the movements of the Earth's core. Core movements are the result of interaction of gravity and energy of the solar wind, as evidenced by the correlations presented. Earthquakes are strongly correlated with the LOD and climate changes in the atmosphere. Changes in the concentration of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere and ocean are strongly correlated with the LOD and the oscillations of the pole.
Confirmation of results of my research and creating a model of space and geophysical processes based on findings discussed above should allow the prediction of climate change on Earth and earthquakes.
Warsaw, 22nd April 2015 11:30